Summer's Birthday v0.4 Summer's Birthday v0.4

As good as always

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! :)

The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama v0.3.5) The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama v0.3.5)

I've liked this game since the first version, another quality game and it seems you guys keep getting better. Keep it up, you guys are on to something.

Summer's Birthday v0.2 Summer's Birthday v0.2

Not bad, not bad at all, more characters hopefully but its good

EroPharaoh responds:

More characters coming soon!

The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.3.0+ The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) v0.3.0+

found a bug, after the 2nd ninja chick encounter, the screen turns white and still has text but nothing else, and then after the conversation it tells me to choose a location but its still a blank screen. Keep up the good work though, still a good game.

PaperWaifu responds:

Hey roxasreaper! Thanks for the feedback and playing the game! Will take note of your experience :) Please do give us a PM about this thing. Did a browser refresh help you progress past this quirk? And if you played one of the desktop/mobile versions, did it appear there?

Panthea - leave2gether v0.13 Panthea - leave2gether v0.13

not a bad start to the game, but for me there are way too many animals, what's the fetish with animals? I don't get that part, but the main character is pretty sexy, the whole game all I wanted was to see her get banged lol, but there aren't a lot of options for her up to this point, at least not that I've noticed. All in all its a decent game, keep up the good work.

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.03)

great game, great girls, if the pika chick or char chick was real I'd probably go balls deep in both of them lol, in any case, cant wait to continue, already did everything available, but I can't seem to encounter any of the rare cosplayers, and I already have all the stickers, any tips? really there the only thing left for me to do lol

CuddlePitGames responds:

Having all the stickers will give you the highest possible chance to encounter one of the rare cosplayers. In the next update I'll be adding a system that will help increase the encounter rate.

Thanks for playing!
-Devtrav

Zealot: Genesis (Act 1) Zealot: Genesis (Act 1)

good game so far, didn't get very far considering the imperial soldier in the first inn killed me because it wouldnt let me deal any damage to him, I tried everything and still kept hitting 0's, so he killed me and now I gotta start all over because I was not expecting to get into a random battle in an inn, but it looked good so far so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and I will attempt to play again at some point. Keep up the good work, and I like your turn based system, maybe you could give an old dog some pointers on turn combat lol

OneManRektArmy responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed what you could so far, though I'm honestly surprised you didn't attempt to save after that long XD. P.S: The reason you're hitting zero is because your level is too low and your damage output is not enough to overcome his armor. In other words, GRIND~! Ahahaha

If you need tips and trick, just pm me and I'll see what I can do to help but for the moment, just remember to save often. There's a good reason why I implemented the ability to save anytime :>

18+ Con-Quest! Poké-con Part 1 18+ Con-Quest! Poké-con Part 1

So I've fought girl Pikachu like 10 times now and I still cant get passed the pika barrier

CuddlePitGames responds:

Have you tried talking to the Pikachu girl (Phoebe) near the shop after you defeat her original version?
Have fun!

-Wil

Pokkaloh 0.9.3 Pokkaloh 0.9.3

So I played this game for a while and actually enjoyed it quite a bit, but I obtained all the sex scenes except 1, I have 13/14 total, but I literally screwed the entire island, even the dude! Which one am I missing, if you could hint towards it without directly giving it away I would appreciate it lol, other than that, I liked it.

pokkaloh responds:

Probably the mermaid, check the other reviews if you want to find out how to get her :)

The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) [18+] The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) [18+]

It's a pretty good game, like most visual novel games, there is a lot of talking lol, but that is ok. I feel like a good story is the backbone of any good game and when I play games without a decent story I find myself bored. This game kept me entertained and that is something you should be rewarded for lol. Good job, keep up the good work!

PaperWaifu responds:

Thank you! :) We wanted to make something that combines a grounded "girlfriend experience" despite eclectic characters and eccentric backstories, and good sex scenes, and we're happy you like it!