Heroine Rumble v1.0 Heroine Rumble v1.0

not bad, took forever to load lol but it's obviously a big game, but it's a high quality game, good job and keep it up

[niiCri] Source Man - Chapters of The Beginning (Re-English by oracleking92) [niiCri] Source Man - Chapters of The Beginning (Re-English by oracleking92)

Good game but I think there is a problem with the omelet portion of the cooking game, I do everything it tells me to and it still won't let me pass the part, it just keeps saying "Try Again" it's kind of annoying when after 5 tries of doing it right it still wants you to retry. Other than that though it looks great and has a lot of potential, keep up the good work.

HentaiPuzzle HentaiPuzzle

Not bad, reminds me of one of my games lol, keep up the good work and keep improving.

Rogue Courier EP02 Rogue Courier EP02

Still going strong I see, I play this every time it gets an update because you guys are good and keep getting better. Keep up the solid work and yes a mini map would be helpful lol.

LustFlux LustFlux

yea it won't let me go anywhere and from what I'm reading, this is a common problem.

Obliqq responds:

Can you clarify what's is going on?
You can't get past main menu?
You can't close tutorial?
You can't open building's menu?
Or time doesn't pass at all?

Shantae: Half-Genie Slut! (18+) Shantae: Half-Genie Slut! (18+)

It's a process, there have been many projects, including the one I am currently working on, One Piece World 2, where I have had to restart from scratch just because my skills improved during the making of it lol, and they still are, which is why its taking me a few years to finish it lol. My point is keep working on your craft and you will see your progress with every project, I think you have potential, keep at it!

Slave Lords Of The Galaxy 0.1.6 Slave Lords Of The Galaxy 0.1.6

Nicely done, it feels very smooth, and it's nice to see a game with some cut scenes. You've done a good job with this game, keep up the good work.

Summer's Birthday v0.4 Summer's Birthday v0.4

As good as always

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! :)

The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama v0.3.5) The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama v0.3.5)

I've liked this game since the first version, another quality game and it seems you guys keep getting better. Keep it up, you guys are on to something.

Summer's Birthday v0.2 Summer's Birthday v0.2

Not bad, not bad at all, more characters hopefully but its good

EroPharaoh responds:

More characters coming soon!