2b coach fuck 2b coach fuck

a little......strange, I can tell you tried but you definitely need to keep trying, it's not bad but it isn't very good either, no offense

frankie foster loop frankie foster loop

not bad animation, the horse or what ever it is caught me off guard, and Mac? The dude's ten isn't he lol, gotta knock a couple stars off for those ones, sorry. Still keep up the good work.

Juri Bums! | Loop (18+) Juri Bums! | Loop (18+)

good work, keep it up. practice makes perfect and you are definitely on to something here.

Heroine Rumble v1.0 Heroine Rumble v1.0

not bad, took forever to load lol but it's obviously a big game, but it's a high quality game, good job and keep it up

[niiCri] Source Man - Chapters of The Beginning (Re-English by oracleking92) [niiCri] Source Man - Chapters of The Beginning (Re-English by oracleking92)

Good game but I think there is a problem with the omelet portion of the cooking game, I do everything it tells me to and it still won't let me pass the part, it just keeps saying "Try Again" it's kind of annoying when after 5 tries of doing it right it still wants you to retry. Other than that though it looks great and has a lot of potential, keep up the good work.

HentaiPuzzle HentaiPuzzle

Not bad, reminds me of one of my games lol, keep up the good work and keep improving.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

its gotta nice beat

its got a pretty good beat to it